while watching remember me, because i was watching while getting ready for work, and i forgot… that you bawl…at the end… i don’t care who you are if that movie doesn’t make you cry you’re not even human. anyways i have a major case of streakface so now i have to dress and destreakify and head off to work i will take a boat transport myself there in my river of creys.
i am loopy tired, i really want to write but my eyes are rolling around in my head and my brain is shutting down.
- she’s so great
- i forgot
- it’s going to make it worse when she’s home for a measley week
- i need to make plans to go out to boulder asap
bawling my eyes out cause i have no idea what i’m going to do next year. i don’t want to go to austin and i haven’t heard back from flaglers wait list or purchase at all and what if i don’t get into either of them then i have to go to austin but i have to have to put down a deposit in THREE DAYS for any of them my GOD WHY. also, it would be good if i had real parents who would actually discuss it with me/understand, but nah why would that ever happen? fuuuck.
- fearing for my life every time i see a BEE
- other gross bugs
7 Things About You:Name: Clare
Age: 17 years, 11 months, three weeks
School: Elderado. Tattoos or other: not yet, and monroe. Family: Mom, Dad, Becky, Will, Natasha Hair Color: ginge Eye Color: greenish 7 Things I Will Find In Your Bedroom:
- Clothes all over the floor.
- My clothes rack containing barely any clothes because they’re all on the floor.
- Merriwald plan for Merriwald hung up in my closet.
- My fucking amazing bed light switch thing that Nate hooked me up with.
- School books.
- My jewelry box that I adore.
- Tons of heels that I never get to wear.
7 Relationship Questions:
- Do you like anyone?: Nah.
- Does someone like you?: Probably not.
- Last Kiss?: I honestly don’t even remember.
- Been lead on?: Yeah.
- Been cheated on?: Mhm.
- Want a relationship?: Sort of.
- Wanna get married?: No.
7 Things You Can’t Live Without:
- My family.
- My friends.
7 Other Things:
- Do you believe in God?: Absolutely not.
- Had a dream come true?: Every now and then.
- Read the newspaper?: Rarely.
- Get enough sleep?: Most of the time.
- Have a best friend?: Sketchy situation there.
- Take a bath daily?: Depends.
- Wish on stars?: Aw, sometimes yeah.
7 Have You Evers:
- Fallen in love?: Yes.
- Kissed someone of the same sex?: Mhm.
- Hooked up with someone who had a gf?: Yeah.
- Been to a bonfire?: Yessir.
- Ran away from home?: When I was little.
- Played strip poker?: Nope.
- Pulled an all nighter?: Yeah.
7 Things In the Last 24 Hours:
- Cried?: Nah.
- Had fun?: A little.
- Been kissed?: Nope.
- Felt stupid?: Nah, not that I recall.
- Talked to an ex?: Nope.
- Missed someone?: YESSS.
- Listened to music?: Yes, always jammin in Cameron.
i really wanted to take alanna to the park cause i promised her the next nice day i would, but she’s at her grandma’s. i just wanna go play with my four year old niece and be carefree but she’s two hours away and that’s lame. SOMEONE LEMME BORROW THEIRS.
everything is approaching way too fast..my birthday, tattoo, graduation, college. all this change… it’s really fucking overwhelming.
i just turned on abc family to see that i missed chitty chitty bang bang, that’s suck bullshit.
with a ridiculously strong sense of nostalgia. i want an easter basket and to go on an easter egg hunt and be a kid and have it be so exciting. obviously i haven’t done that in years, but this is the first year that we’ve ever stayed home and not gone to the city/rockland for a family get together. i miss my sister immense amounts, i’m so excited to see her when she gets home. it really sucks that she’s only going to be here for a week, i can’t imagine summer without her. at least the sun is fighting to come out from behind the could cover today! i hope everyone else is having a wonderful easter <3
a piece of sourdough toast from chelsea market slathered in goat cheese with thin slives of homegrown yellow tomatoes and basil leaves from my moms garden. NOMZ.